3:26 PM

The Father's Field of Fire

The torches brandished the top of the row
     and I shook as the angel bent,
Fear yelled in my ear and I almost fell
   under its weight and constant relent.
"RUN!" the Father said, "No time to lose"
   and His command surged through my soul;
Wanting to please Him, my Lover, my Lord,
   I made His heart's cry my own.
His fingers caressed my cheek aflame,
   I knew I'd do anything He asked;
"Go quickly, My beauty, the time is now spent,"
   and His urgency made me gasp.


Then the Angel of the Lord with sworn drawn
   and His torch hot with flame,
Emblazoned my soul, consumed all my flesh
   as I died to self and life's games.

This vessel He's made in His purpose, His plan,
   I've come to this apex of time;
Illuminated by His Word of Light,
   for my destiny, no demons can bind.


I run down the rows with laughter and joy
   at the service He's made me employ;
"He's coming!" I shout with excitement and glee,

   amazed what I'm anointed to be;
In His giftings I run, in His Spirit now blaze,
  The torch He infamed -- is me!


Be encouraged.  These are days of hot flame both of evil and of good for the power and glory of God.  There are outright in-in-your-face choices that have to be made.  Today.  Not tomorrow.  Today.  Everything is in His timing.  Remember, if you have Jesus as Lord in your life you are a Christian first and then a being in the earth.  The world may seem at full tilt with everything headed to a global war and annihilation of Jews and Christians -- but I tell you at this moment God's people and His church will win triumphant.  This is a day where we need His wisdom and His understanding more than we need CNN, Fox News or endless hours of sports and reruns on satellite TV.  We need God.  There's only one way to receive Him and that's with an open heart without distraction.  Have courage.  Have strength in the Lord.  There's no time for playing games.  No time to "zone out" because of the stress of life.  

Have you ever noticed in the story of the ten girlfriends in the Bible (Matthew 25) there was only one call that the "Bridegroom is coming!"  Not two or three or four times or "Won'tcha, please?"  Nothing like that.  There is a "last call" out there for those that will stop the noise and listen.  There is a calling, an urgency in the voice.  It's the gentle and powerful Spirit of God leading and pulling you to see the goodness of God.  It's time.  It's now.  It's not tomorrow.  It's today.  There are those that will leave this earth today.  There's no guarantees.  Not even for you.  You may feel you have lots of days left or you may think you have only a few weeks or months.  There is a time to live and a time to die.  The numbers of days in a person's life are with precision.  He gives the breath.  He takes it.  Let Him lead you into illumination of the King of heaven -- the King of Kings.  The Lord of all.  He is coming and soon.  Sooner than you think.  Look up!

"After that I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse [appeared]! The One Who was riding it is called Faithful (Trustworthy, Loyal, Incorruptible, Steady) and True, and He passes judgment and wages war in righteousness (holiness, justice, and uprightness).
    His eyes [blaze] like a flame of fire, and on His head are many kingly crowns (diadems); and He has a title (name) inscribed which He alone knows or can understand.
    He is dressed in a robe dyed by dipping in blood, and the title by which He is called is The Word of God.
    And the troops of heaven, clothed in fine linen, dazzling and clean, followed Him on white horses.
    From His mouth goes forth a sharp sword with which He can smite (afflict, strike) the nations; and He will shepherd and control them with a staff (scepter, rod) of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath and indignation of God the All-Ruler (the Almighty, the Omnipotent).
    And on His garment (robe) and on His thigh He has a name (title) inscribed, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS."  (Rev. 19:11-16 Amplified Version)





0 comments: