11:02 PM

Wind Whispers...

It's quiet here, Lord, but
I speak out your praises.
I shout them out in my spirit.  Hear the silent shouts!

Shout with proclamations of praise, stampede stupidity 
  and fear so they run in panic into dry and desolate places.
May the scapegoat of doubt not find refuge
   and die on the rocks of vain imaginations.

The white cord of faith on the door of my heart has turned red --
  by the Blood of Jesus -- and I am safe in the arms of God.
He sits enthroned there in peace and I safely am pillowed in Him,
Listening to Him hum along with me 
    the tunes I created solely for a performance to One

Stand Up!  And praise Him -- Meet your Creator,
Bow at the feet of the wondrous fabricator of hearts, souls and spirits,
  the One who made you complete and whole
  missing nothing.  Dance before Him!  The dance of freedom.
Freedom won in violence by those who take it by force.
He has shown Himself strong and worthy.

This is the One who loves me....and you.
You have turned for me my mourning into dancing.
You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with [crystal threads of] gladness.
To the end that my glory may sing praise to you and NOT be silent.
O Lord My God, I will give thanks to You forever!! (Psa. 30:11-12)

My praise dances a solo dance.
He captures it in His heart like a video clip and plays it often 
  in the theater of His heart so that my praise of the morning
  is with Him all day until I dance around His throne in the evening
  simply for the joy of knowing Him.  I can't wait until I can be alone
  to talk and laugh and cry and sing and sit with Him in awe. 
 The echo of His words reverberate in my spirit as I work 
  and live before Him in fluid and never-ending grace.

Put your best face forward.  Strike a pose.  The one that is transfixed at His beauty. 
He films your praise as a treasured film -- a heavenly box office blockbuster
A stage to mount the winds of change for a play of abundant grace and benefits.
Praise Him extravagantly.  
He's listening.
He's watching.
He's smiling with joy ... at you.


0 comments: